- Please note: This is for booking your first-time bridal gowns fitting.
- We would advise that you order your wedding dress at least 18 weeks before the wedding date.
- We work strictly by appointment only.
- To schedule any other type of appointment, i.e. a second view please schedule another appointment.
- Re-scheduling of fitting appointments, will only be accepted 48 hours before your fitting.
- Free & unlimited fittings.
- You can fit as many dresses as you like, during your 1-hour fitting appointment .
- All dresses on our website are in stock at the boutique.
- We are open from Tuesdays to Saturdays 9am – 4pm.
- Due to limited space, we can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests – strictly no children.
- Bring along your shoes you plan to wear on your wedding day, or a similar pair that is the same height.
- To order your dress, we require a 50% deposit of the price the dress you choose.
- Should you fall in love with one of our dresses, the ordering of your wedding dress takes approximately 3 months to 4 months. Once your wedding dress arrives, we will contact you for your first view and fitting.
- It is important to note that Bridal Frock Cape Town offers the service of alterations, but does not bear the cost of any alterations. The cost is borne by the bride.
- Please be on time for your appointment – we would like you to fit as many wedding gowns in your one hour appointment time.
- Please call us if you cannot make your appointment or cannot find the office – we will gladly assist.
- Please call us on 0603310463 or email us at email@example.com